A 32-bit windows MDI text editor that provides a variety of encryption functions
for text and clipboard data. Text files can be edited and then saved in an
encrypted format. Self-extracting EXE files with a built in text viewer
provides strong encryption that can be easily distributed. Messages can be
digitally signed to insure they aren't tappered with once they are encrypted.
Your personal communications are too valuable to risk having them exposed to
anyone capible of hacking todays internet email systems (and you would be amazed
how easy that is). If you send messages electronically you need protect
them,font-size: small" and CryptED is the perfect tool for the job...give it a
try! CryptED is a shareware program and can be used without limitations for 30
- Creates encrypted .GCT files and self-extracting EXE files that can be
- Creates secure text messages in a self-extracting EXE.
- Use the free
Decrypt.exe program to decrypt GCT files without the CryptED program
installed. Any one can download the freeware
Decrypt.exe and use it decrypt messages encrypted with CryptED.
- Messages can be digitally signed and verified when decrypted to ensure validity
of the message contents.
- All messages are compressed often saving as much as 70% from the original text
message size (compression results vary)
- Uses 11 different strong symmetric encryption methods (Rijndael, Blowfish,
Cast128, Cast256, DES, Mars, Safer+, Serpent, Skipjack. Triple-DES, Twofish)
- Secures passwords and digitally authenticates text using the one of 5 (including
SHA256 and SHA512) secure one-way hash algorithms to create unique numeric
signatures of specified data. The SHA512 algorithm was created by
National Institute of Standards and Technology along with the
National Security Agency, and generates a 512-bit hash
- Data is compressed using an integrated 32-bit compression library
- Free upgrades to registered users for the life of the product ... No upgrade
Requires Microsoft ® Windows XP (sp2 or higher)/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8.x/Windows 10 (32/64 bit)
Shareware $17 ZIP file (1.34 mb)
Available For Download and/or Purchase Soon